At Dock and Deck Supply we proudly offer a variety of power pedestals to meet your electrical needs, including but not limited to shore power and RV. Dock and Deck Supply has partnered with a few of the top electrical leaders to provide the best option for your dock, marina or RV worldwide.
ENERGYMATE MARINA BY HYPOWER
- Unrivaled versatility in a dock power pedestal
- Non-conductive polycarbonate injection molded body with UV protection
- More secure internal fastening system Prewired with standard copper to 400 amperes with non-metallic separation of high-voltage, low-voltage, and water
- Field wiring terminals to 350 kcmil for current carrying conductors and 2/0 AWG grounding
- Lockable hinged door accepts standard padlock
- Photo-cell activated 360̊ downward lighting with a 9W LED bulb and your choice of a clear, amber, and blue lens
- PowerSnap® panels- Outsmart bad weather! Protect your investment with the PowerSnap Weather Base, an exclusive advantage of HyPower. Easy to remove, easy to replace. When preparing for hurricanes, floods, or winterization, the PowerPort’s lift-off power head is easily removable for safe, convenient storage. Then, be the first one back with power; just plug it in and turn it on
- Receptacles and breakers to include 100A, 50A, 30A and 20A Marine/RV with matching breakers
- Brass connectors/stainless steel screws at high-stress points for stronger assembly
- UL-certified, ADA compliant, and meets or exceeds all NEC and NFPA marine power pedestal requirements
Hypower’s power pedestals provide an extensive portfolio to meet any marina or RV needs.
Small in Size, Big in Features: EnergyMate® is the simple and affordable solution for marinas, RV campgrounds, and homes. Its compact size is ideal for any location and delivers power with a capacity of 120 amperes where you need it. Just like its big brother — PowerPort®—the EnergyMate® is built to last, featuring PowerSnap® panel technology to save you time and money.
- Non-conductive polycarbonate injection-molded body with UV protection
- Prewired with standard copper to 200 amperes with separation of high and low-voltage
- Field wiring terminals to 2 AWG wire
- Lockable hinged door with standard padlock
- Photo-cell activated downward lighting with a 5W LED bulb and your choice of a clear, amber, or blue lens
- PowerSnap® panels
- Receptacles and breakers including 50A, 30A and 20A Marine/RV with matching breakers
- Brass connectors/stainless steel screws at all high-stress points
- UL certified, ADA compliant, and meets or exceeds all NEC and NFPA requirements
LIGHTHOUSE POWER PEDESTAL BY HYPOWER
Lighthouse is recognized for its practicality and exceptional durability. Its design Its design features a photocell controlled, LED lighting for 360 degrees of lighting, lockable weatherproof doors to protect circuit breakers and receptacles, copper bus bar with ratings from 250 to 500 amps, and a hingeless base for easy access for installation and maintenance. Choose from a large selection of optional features from surge protection devices, wireless remote metering, built-in meter socket. The Lighthouse marina pedestal is available with single, dual or a combination of 30A, 50A or 100A receptacles.
Hatteras Light Power Pedestal
Elegant and low cost solution to your shore power needs. It utilized the same 360 degree light assembly as the Lighthouse, yet it is only 31 inches tall. This unit is popular for private docks and smaller slip marinas.
HARBOR MATE POWER PEDESTAL
Newport Harbor Mate is a compact, marine power pedestal known for its ability to host a variety of electrical services. Its heavy-duty resin housing with two-part polyurethane coating provides UV resistance and a long-lasting finish. It’s designed to mount on a dock box, piling, or stainless steel stand. This marina power pedestal’s copper bus bar has a maximum rating of 140 Amps, a NEMA 3R rating, and circuit breaker protection for all receptacles.
NEWPORT CAMP MATE PEDESTAL
Newport Camp Mate provides many of the features and options of our other full size pedestals, but in a compact self-contained unit. This model provides more mounting options to RV park owners than any other model. It can be mounted to our stainless steel stand either flanged or direct burial, a post, or any wall. The Newport Camp Mate is UL listed and comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the housing.